- Operating system.
Note This is for cases where you need a value representing the OS at runtime. If you're doing something which should compile differently on different OSes, then please use version (Windows), version (linux), etc.
- Microsoft 32 bit Windows systems
- Microsoft 64 bit Windows systems
- All Linux Systems, except for Android
- Mac OS X
- Other Posix Systems
- immutable OS
- The OS that the program was compiled for.
- Byte order endianness.
Note This is intended for cases where you need to deal with endianness at runtime. If you're doing something which should compile differently depending on whether you're compiling on a big endian or little endian machine, then please use version (BigEndian) and version (LittleEndian).
- Big endian byte order
- Little endian byte order
- immutable Endian
- The endianness that the program was compiled for.
- Instruction Set Architecture.
Note This is intended for cases where you need a value representing the instruction set architecture at runtime. If you're doing something which should compile differently depending on instruction set architecture, then please use version (X86_64), version (ARM), etc.
- Intel and AMD 32-bit processors
- Intel and AMD 64-bit processors
- The ARM architecture (32-bit) (AArch32 et al)
- The Advanced RISC Machine architecture (64-bit)
- The asm.js intermediate programming language
- 8-bit Atmel AVR Microcontrollers
- The Epiphany architecture
- The PowerPC architecture, 32-bit
- The PowerPC architecture, 64-bit
- The Itanium architecture (64-bit)
- The MIPS architecture, 32-bit
- The MIPS architecture, 64-bit
- The MSP430 architecture
- The Nvidia Parallel Thread Execution (PTX) architecture, 32-bit
- The Nvidia Parallel Thread Execution (PTX) architecture, 64-bit
- The RISC-V architecture, 32-bit
- The RISC-V architecture, 64-bit
- The SPARC architecture, 32-bit
- The SPARC architecture, 64-bit
- The System/390 architecture, 32-bit
- The System Z architecture, 64-bit
- The HP PA-RISC architecture, 32-bit
- The HP PA-RISC architecture, 64-bit
- The SuperH architecture, 32-bit
- The WebAssembly virtual ISA (instruction set architecture), 32-bit
- The Alpha architecture
- immutable ISA
- The instruction set architecture that the program was compiled for.