Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Compiler implementation of the D programming language.
- common location for immutable zeros
- Append s to list of object files to generate later.
- Prepare for generating obj file.
- Generate .obj file for Module.
- Return back end type corresponding to D front end type.
- Generate readonly symbol that consists of a bunch of zeros. Immutable Symbol instances can be mapped over it. Only one is generated per object file.Returns:bzero symbol