Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Compiler implementation of the D programming language.
- Module in which the D main is
- A data structure that describes a back-end compiler and implements compiler-specific actions.
- static Expression
- Encode the given expression, which is assumed to be an rvalue literal as another type for use in CTFE. This corresponds roughly to the idiom *(Type *)&e.
- static void
- For the given module, perform any post parsing analysis. Certain compiler backends (ie: GDC) have special placeholder modules whose source are empty, but code gets injected immediately after loading.
- static bool
- A callback function that is called once an imported module is parsed. If the callback returns true, then it tells the frontend that the driver intends on compiling the import.