Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.013
Download D 2.013
released Apr 22, 2008
- Added -ignore switch to ignore unsupported pragmas.
- Unsupported pragmas now printed out with -v switch.
- Added opDot, which is experimental only.
- SwitchStatements can now accept runtime initialized const and invariant case statements.
- Changed __FILE__ and __LINE__ so they work as parameter default initializers.
- Incorporated Benjamin Shropshire's doc changes
- Hidden methods now get a compile time warning rather than a runtime one.
- Html source files are now deprecated.
- Added pure and nothrow function attributes, although their semantics are not implemented.
- Deprecated VolatileStatement; use SynchronizedStatement instead.
- Added __thread storage class for thread local storage. This is for testing purposes only to check out the machinery in the back end. The front end design of this will change.
- obj2asm and dumpobj now better handle special ELF fixup records.
- Added partial ordering rules to disambiguate function overloading.
- std.perf: Bill Baxter cleaned it up.
- std.xml.Document constructor now creates whole DOM tree.
- Added std.encoding.
- D/69085: const/invariant bug?
- Bugzilla 1712: vtbl for interface not set to corresponding Interface*
- Bugzilla 1723: __traits(getVirtualFunctions) on a non-function fails badly
- Bugzilla 1741: crash on associative array with static array as index type
- Bugzilla 1905: foreach docs inconsistency
- Bugzilla 1906: foreach cannot use index with large arrays
- Bugzilla 1925
- Bugzilla 1935: The std.recls samples in the DMD .zip are obsolete.
- Bugzilla 1967: getDirName does not seem to use altsep on windows
- Bugzilla 1978: Wrong vtable call
- Bugzilla 1991: Dmd hangs
- Bugzilla 2016: 'invariant' TypeSpecialization is missing
- Bugzilla 2019: Appending a one-element array literal doesn't work