Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.104.1
Download D 2.104.1
released Jul 01, 2023
2.104.1 comes with 11 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 10 contributors who made 2.104.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.104.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.104.1:
DMD Compiler regression fixes
- Bugzilla 23965: [REG2.101.0] Appending deprecated structs in deprecated function causes deprecation message
- Bugzilla 23978: [REG 2.103.0] ICE: dip1021 memory corruption
- Bugzilla 23979: ICE on failed alias this attempt on pointer expression
- Bugzilla 24013: [REG 2.103.0] address of a __traits(getOverloads) item is not converted to a delegate anymore
DMD Compiler bug fixes
- Bugzilla 21025: Segfault for function contract -preview=dip1021
- Bugzilla 22729: ICE: Invalid array access for invalid interface definition
- Bugzilla 23768: ImportC: ICE on nested C initializer
- Bugzilla 23982: segfault when printing scope inference failure
- Bugzilla 23986: ICE: dip1021 asserts on typeof(null) parameter
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Dennis Korpel
- Iain Buclaw
- Martin Kinkelin
- Mathis Beer
- Razvan Nitu
- Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole
- Teodor Dutu
- Walter Bright