Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.020
Download D 2.020
released Oct 20, 2008
- Improved performance of AAs by rebalancing trees when rehashing.
- immutable now is implemented.
- Bugzilla 2344: Two wrong lookups for array functions
- Bugzilla 2345: Return by reference should be allowed
- Posix is now a predefined identifier when compiling under Linux
- Based on Sean Kelly's hard work, Phobos has been split into
two libraries, druntime.lib and phobos.lib. This will enable
better integration with Tango.
The user source code changes are:
from to bit bool _d_OutOfMemory() onOutOfMemoryError() import std.asserterror; import core.exception; import std.hiddenfunc; import core.exception; import std.switcherr; import core.exception; import std.array; import core.exception; import std.outofmemory; import core.exception; import std.gc; import core.memory; import std.thread; import core.thread; SwitchError SwitchException AssertError AssertException HiddenFuncError HiddenFuncException ArrayBoundsError ArrayBoundsException std.gc.fullCollect() GC.collect() std.gc.*() memory.gc_*() _moduleUnitTests() import runtime; runModuleUnitTests() printf add import std.c.stdio;
- The thread handle isn't exposed to the user. This can always be obtained using the appropriate OS calls from within the thread.
- There is no druntime equivalent for Thread.pause() and Thread.resume(). The closest is thread_suspendAll() and thread_resumeAll()--extern (C) calls meant for use by the GC.
- Thread.wait() is renamed to Thread.join().
- Sleep functionality is available as Thread.sleep(double), where the parameter represents the number of seconds to sleep (fractional values accepted, obviously).
- Bugzilla 1229: Linker fills disk
- Bugzilla 2332: Initializing const or invariant hashes croaks
- Bugzilla 2333: Hash initializer does not work
- Bugzilla 2336: link to nonexistent std_array.html
- Bugzilla 2340: Template properties don't work
- Bugzilla 2341: Double destruction without intervening copy
- Bugzilla 2362: Confusing description of 'aliasing of invariant with mutable'?
- Bugzilla 2363: Spurious () required after function name when used with array in prefix form
- Bugzilla 2366: Const member function syntax is missing
- Bugzilla 2368: Calling a function with an address of another function, then calling a returned object is rejected
- Bugzilla 2373: freebsd select does not accept values > 999,999
- Bugzilla 2376: CTFE fails on array literal of array literals of chars
- Bugzilla 2380: static struct initializer accepted as non static initializer is not documented
- Bugzilla 2383: default arguments can implicitly access private global variables that are not visible at call site
- Bugzilla 2385: spec says all structs are returned via hidden pointer on linux, but it uses registers
- Bugzilla 2390: Missing warning on conversion from int to char
Copyright © 1999-2023 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on Thu Jun 1 20:46:55 2023