Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.083.1
Download D 2.083.1
released Dec 08, 2018
2.083.1 comes with 5 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 9 contributors who made 2.083.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.083.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.083.1:
DMD Compiler regressions
- Bugzilla 19337: [Reg 2.082.0] Cannot call std.algorithm.sort twice
- Bugzilla 19419: [REG2.080.1] @disabled this() will print wrong error if calling non-default constructor with wrong parameters
DMD Compiler bugs
- Bugzilla 19163: static/tuple foreach counted incorrectly in coverage analysis
- Bugzilla 19393: Structure dtor isn't called after passed to T... argument. Memory leaks issue
- Bugzilla 19444: hasRawAliasing loops on class with static array, cannot swap class refs
Contributors to this release (9)
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Andrei Alexandrescu
- Martin Nowak
- Mathis Beer
- Nathan Sashihara
- Nicholas Wilson
- Petar Kirov
- Razvan Nitu
- Stanislav Blinov
Copyright © 1999-2023 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on Fri Jun 2 14:58:09 2023