Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.102.2
Download D 2.102.2
released Mar 01, 2023
2.102.2 comes with 6 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 8 contributors who made 2.102.2 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.102.2.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.102.2:
DMD Compiler regression fixes
- Bugzilla 23732: Cannot create shared instance of class with -preview=nosharedaccess
- Bugzilla 23745: Segfault with forward reference mismatched override with undeclared type
DMD Compiler bug fixes
- Bugzilla 23514: Incorrect compilation when adding a 64-bit constant to a link-time address
- Bugzilla 23743: wrong code with foreach, ubyte, >=, ternary operator
Phobos bug fixes
- Bugzilla 23750: log1p for floats/doubles not actually providing extra accuracy
Druntime regression fixes
- Bugzilla 23608: [musl 32-bit] Time functions linked incorrectly on musl >=1.2.0 / 32-bit
Contributors to this release (8)
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Dennis Korpel
- Iain Buclaw
- Martin Kinkelin
- Razvan Nitu
- richard (rikki) andrew cattermole
- Vladimir Panteleev
- Zachary Yedidia
Copyright © 1999-2023 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on Wed Mar 22 16:21:43 2023