Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.072.2
Download D 2.072.2
released Dec 31, 2016
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.072.2.
- The --DRT-cycle=deprecate runtime switch was added.
As a follow-up to the fixed module cycle detection in 2.072.0, the --DRT-oncycle runtime switch got a deprecate option. It was made default, instead of --DRT-oncycle=abort, in order to deprecate code that was relying on previously undected module constructor cycles.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.072.2:
DMD Compiler regressions
- Bugzilla 16747: [Reg 2.072] Cannot have stack allocated classes in @safe code
- Bugzilla 16980: [REG2.072.0] wrong interface called
- Bugzilla 17029: [Reg 2.072] scope variable may not be returned
- Bugzilla 16667: [REG] dub test fails on std.conv after upgrade to dmd 2.072.0
- Bugzilla 9378: std.internal.digest.sha_SSE3 breaks if compiled with PIC
- Bugzilla 16794: dmd not working on Ubuntu 16.10 because of default PIE linking
- Bugzilla 16974: [REG2.068] Equal associative arrays with associative array keys are considered unequal
- Bugzilla 16948: broken links in std.stdio due to inccorrect use of WEB macro
- Bugzilla 14296: RDMD fails at building a lib when the source is in a subdir
- Bugzilla 16962: rdmd --build-only --force -c main.d fails: ./main: No such file or directory
- Bugzilla 16978: [REG2.072.0] pragma(lib) is broken with rdmd
Copyright © 1999-2023 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on Tue May 30 07:35:29 2023