Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.091.1
Download D 2.091.1
released Apr 17, 2020
2.091.1 comes with 9 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 10 contributors who made 2.091.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.091.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.091.1:
DMD Compiler regressions
DMD Compiler bugs
- Bugzilla 18651: ice: assert in glue.d:777 when building these three trivial files
- Bugzilla 20610: const in a .tupleof loop is ignored
- Bugzilla 20656: cannot compile live function without -preview=dip1021
- Bugzilla 20692: Nested alias declarations and getMember trait can crash dmd
- Bugzilla 20700: Forward references leads to extern(C++, class|struct) being ignored
- Bugzilla 20649: Trait isZeroInit gives false in certain scenarios
- Bugzilla 20731: checkaction=context fails for structs with 'alias
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Boris Carvajal
- Ernesto Castellotti
- Hiroki Noda
- Iain Buclaw
- Martin Kinkelin
- Martin Nowak
- Mathias Lang
- Nicholas Wilson
- Razvan Nitu