Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.101.1
Download D 2.101.1
released Dec 15, 2022
2.101.1 comes with 11 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 11 contributors who made 2.101.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.101.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.101.1:
DMD Compiler regression fixes
DMD Compiler bug fixes
- Bugzilla 22587: ternary with function call and assert(0) leads to cod1 assertion
- Bugzilla 23481: [inf loop] usertype enums opOpAssign cause an compile time infinite loop
- Bugzilla 23516: Anonymous enum without base type causes segfault inferring member value
- Bugzilla 23529: [ICE] Compiler segfaults on static array cast
- Bugzilla 23533: Segmentation fault accessing enum.max with -preview=nosharedaccess
Phobos bug fixes
- Bugzilla 22745: std.parallelism.parallel fails to process empty range on a single CPU
- Bugzilla 23498: OpenBSD: Fix core.sys.posix.sys.wait
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Boris Carvajal
- Brian Callahan
- Dennis Korpel
- Iain Buclaw
- Martin Kinkelin
- Mathias Lang
- Nick Treleaven
- Razvan Nitu
- Stefan Koch
- Walter Bright