Change Log: 2.102.1
Download D 2.102.1
released Feb 15, 2023
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.102.1.
- Reverted v1.31.0 working directory change when using dub run --root=<value>
DUB < v1.31.0 would run applications in the working directory it was invoked in, ignoring the --root argument.
In v1.31.0, dub started to respect the --root argument and run programs in the requested directory.
While sometimes desirable, this change was not intended, and has now been reverted. To restore the 1.31.0 behaivor, set "workingDirectory" to "." in the dub.json/dub.sdl file. This works both with older DUB versions and with future DUB versions.
- Path dependencies of path-based sub-packages have been fixed
Path-based dependencies in path-based sub-packages in DUB v1.30.0 and 1.31.0 have had regressed and didn't resolve properly. (dub.selections.json could be used to workaround this issue before)
From this release, these resolve properly again.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.102.1:
DMD Compiler regression fixes
- Bugzilla 23674: incompatible types for array comparison: string and string
DMD Compiler bug fixes
- Bugzilla 23662: ImportC bad handling of enum arguments for a function
- Bugzilla 23672: importC: Infinite recursion: Error: found 'End of File' when expecting ','
- Bugzilla 23679: off-by-one error for static array size limit
- Bugzilla 23705: dmd: src/dmd/backend/cgcod.d:734: Assertion `sz >= 0' failed.
Phobos bug fixes
- Bugzilla 23668: Can't stable sort structs with disabled default constructor.
Contributors to this release (6)
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Dmytro Katyukha
- Iain Buclaw
- Martin Kinkelin
- Mathis Beer
- Razvan Nitu