Change Log: 2.068.1
Download D 2.068.1
released Sep 06, 2015
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.068.1.
- Functions to configure coverage, profile, and profile=gc reports were added.
While they have been accessible through extern(C) linkage for a while, the functions to configure coverage, profile, and profile=gc reports where added to core.runtime.
Functions Decscription dmd_coverSourcePath Set the directory which contains the source files. dmd_coverDestPath Set the directory where to write the -cov reports. dmd_coverSetMerge Set whether or not to merge results with existing -cov reports. trace_setlogfilename Set the output file for the -profile report. trace_setdeffilename Set the output file for the optimized -profile linker script. profilegc_setlogfilename Set the output file for the -profile=gc report.
Note that these functions are specific to dmd, and might not be available on other compilers.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.068.1:
DMD Compiler regressions
- Bugzilla 14431: [REG 2.067.0] huge slowdown of compilation speed
- Bugzilla 14621: [REG2.066] ICE: Assertion failure: 'global.gaggedErrors || global.errors' on line 752 in file 'statement.c'
- Bugzilla 14781: [REG2.067] impure delegate to pure function context should be able to modify context
- Bugzilla 14901: [reg 2.067/2.068] template static shared this() run multiple times with separate compilation
- Bugzilla 14911: Compiler found indexing in code "new MyStruct.ptr"
- Bugzilla 14923: [REG2.067] ICE: Assertion failed: (tret->ty != Tvoid), function semantic3, file func.c, line 1736.
- Bugzilla 14926: Programs compiled using dmd 2.068 are generating dummy profilegc.log files
- Bugzilla 14929: [REG2.067] ICE: Assertion failure: 'ez->exp && ez->exp->op == TOKconstruct' on line 302 in file 'escape.c'
- Bugzilla 14944: [REG2.064] cannot initialize static array by static this()
- Bugzilla 14948: [Reg 2.068.0] AA key requirement was broken w/o notice and w/ horrible error message
- Bugzilla 14962: [REG2.068] compiler inference of attributes for nested map seems broken
- Bugzilla 14973: [REG2.068] compiler inference of contexts for nested map seems broken
- Bugzilla 14985: [REG2.068.1-b1] Link failure for const TypeInfo of speculative instantiated struct
- Bugzilla 14986: [REG2.068.1-b2] Assertion failed: (id->dyncast() == DYNCAST_DSYMBOL)
- Bugzilla 15002: [REG2.064] ICE with invalid static variable initializer while CTFE
- Bugzilla 15017: [REG2.068.1-b2] assigning a Variant to be value in a hashmap
DMD Compiler bugs
- Bugzilla 14624: The array operator overloading fallback is not correct
- Bugzilla 14625: opIndex() doesn't work on foreach container iteration
- Bugzilla 14696: destructor for temporary called before statement is complete with conditional operator
- Bugzilla 14708: destructor for temporary not called during stack unwinding
- Bugzilla 14889: ICE: Assertion `o->dyncast() == DYNCAST_DSYMBOL' failed.
- Bugzilla 14900: 2.068.0 change log example does not compile
DMD Compiler enhancements
- Bugzilla 14897: shared linux libraries from zip package don't work