Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.095.1
Download D 2.095.1
released Feb 17, 2021
2.095.1 comes with 11 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 12 contributors who made 2.095.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.095.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.095.1:
DMD Compiler regressions
DMD Compiler bugs
- Bugzilla 21569: Unable to rebuild DMD build using win32.mak - v2.095.0
- Bugzilla 21586: Struct dtor is called twice if struct is created inside ternary operator
- Bugzilla 21591: Mangling problem wrt. backrefs and function types
- Bugzilla 21614: compiled imports: core.exception.AssertError@src/dmd/semantic3.d(812): Assertion failure
DMD Compiler enhancements
- Bugzilla 21567: build.d install fails, can't find dmd.conf
- Bugzilla 20552: Deprecated Nullable.get warning with Appenders
- Bugzilla 21578: core.atomic.atomicFetchSub for pointers incorrectly calls wrong function from core.internal.atomic
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Boris Carvajal
- Iain Buclaw
- Lucien Perregaux
- Martin Kinkelin
- Martin Nowak
- Mathias Lang
- Razvan Nitu
- Remi Thebault
- Roy Margalit
- Walter Bright