Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.005
Download D 2.005
released Oct 1, 2007
- Fix std.boxer boxing of Object's (unit test failure)
- Fix std.demangle to not show hidden parameters (this and delegate context pointers)
- Bugzilla 217: typeof not working properly in internal/object.d
- Bugzilla 218: Clean up old code for packed bit array support
- Bugzilla 223: Error message for unset constants doesn't specify error location
- Bugzilla 278: dmd.conf search path doesn't work
- Bugzilla 479: can't compare arrayliteral statically with string
- Bugzilla 549: A class derived from a deprecated class is not caught
- Bugzilla 550: Shifting by more bits than size of quantity is allowed
- Bugzilla 551: Modulo operator works with imaginary and complex operands
- Bugzilla 556: is (Type Identifier : TypeSpecialization) doesn't work as it should
- Bugzilla 668: Use of *.di files breaks the order of static module construction
- Bugzilla 1125: Segfault using tuple in asm code, when size not specified
- Bugzilla 1437: dmd crash: "Internal error: ..\ztc\cod4.c 357"
- Bugzilla 1456: Cannot use a constant with alias template parameters
- Bugzilla 1474: regression: const struct with an initializer not recognized as a valid alias template param
- Bugzilla 1488: Bad code generation when using tuple from asm
- Bugzilla 1510: ICE: Assertion failure: 'ad' on line 925 in file 'func.c'
- Bugzilla 1523: struct literals not work with typedef
- Bugzilla 1530: Aliasing problem in DMD front end code
- Bugzilla 1531: cannot access typedef'd class field
- Bugzilla 1537: Internal error: ..\ztc\cgcod.c 1521