Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.097.1
Download D 2.097.1
released Jul 20, 2021
2.097.1 comes with 16 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 9 contributors who made 2.097.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.097.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.097.1:
DMD Compiler regression fixes
- Bugzilla 22035: [REG 2.097][ICE] Segmentation fault parsing invalid case statement
- Bugzilla 22048: [REG2.095] alias a = int p; compiles
- Bugzilla 22084: [REG 2.097] Segmentation fault passing non-pod struct as variadic argument
- Bugzilla 22121: [REG 2.097][ICE] Segmentation fault in in dmd.dsymbol.ScopeDsymbol.addAccessiblePackage
- Bugzilla 22122: [REG 2.097][ICE] Segmentation fault in in dmd.access.hasPackageAccess
DMD Compiler bug fixes
- Bugzilla 21951: Segfault on noreturn.init
- Bugzilla 21993: Cannot cast to noreturn
Phobos regression fixes
- Bugzilla 22056: [Reg 2.074] std.traits.isFloatingPoint, isNumeric, isUnsigned, & isSigned should never be true for SIMD vectors
- Bugzilla 22057: [Reg 2.074] std.traits.isNumeric & isUnsigned should not be true for enum types with character base types
- Bugzilla 22058: [Reg 2.074] std.traits.isNumeric & isSigned should not be true for complex or imaginary types
- Bugzilla 22093: [Reg 2.097] std.typecons.RefCounted!T for struct T without an explicit toString or alias this previously could be converted to string even when uninitialized but now cannot be
- Bugzilla 22125: std.process.Config was changed to a struct but miss operator overloads, leading to user code breakage.
Druntime bug fixes
- Bugzilla 21996: -checkaction=context triggers InvalidMemoryOperationError in finalizer
- Bugzilla 22024: hashOf does not work on enum types whose base type is a SIMD vector
- Bugzilla 22076: hashOf(S) can segfault if S.toHash is forwarded via 'alias this' to a receiver which may be null
- Bugzilla 22081: DWARF v5 support is utterly broken - 'illegal instruction' when throwing exceptions
Contributors to this release (9)
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Ate Eskola
- Iain Buclaw
- Martin Kinkelin
- Martin Nowak
- Nathan Sashihara
- Razvan Nitu
- Vladimir Panteleev
Copyright © 1999-2023 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on Thu Jun 1 20:46:55 2023