Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.088.1
Download D 2.088.1
released Oct 11, 2019
2.088.1 comes with 6 fixed Bugzilla issues. A huge thanks goes to the 9 contributors who made 2.088.1 possible.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.088.1.
List of all bug fixes and enhancements in D 2.088.1:
DMD Compiler bugs
- Bugzilla 20223: C++, POSIX: Wrong mangling for const reference of callback
- Bugzilla 20224: Segfault when using ref parameter on a templated struct (C++ mangling)
- Bugzilla 20219: Idle D programs keep consuming CPU in Gcx.scanBackground
- Bugzilla 20227: "Aborting from src/core/sync/event.d(141) Error: pthread_mutex_destroy failed." after fork()
- Bugzilla 20256: problem with signal handling and parallel GC on linux
- Bugzilla 20271: Handle forking in the GC
Contributors to this release (9)
A huge thanks goes to all the awesome people who made this release possible.
- Igor Khasilev
- Martin Kinkelin
- Martin Nowak
- Mathias Lang
- Mike Franklin
- Nicholas Wilson
- Rainer Schuetze
- Sebastian Wilzbach
- Vladimir Panteleev
Copyright © 1999-2023 by the D Language Foundation | Page generated by Ddoc on Fri Jun 2 14:58:06 2023