Improve this page Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using local clone. Page wiki View or edit the community-maintained wiki page associated with this page.
std.compilerIdentify the compiler used and its various features. License:
Boost License 1.0. Authors:
Walter Bright, Alex Rønne Petersen Source:
- immutable string name;
- Vendor specific string naming the compiler, for example: "Digital Mars D".
- enum Vendor;
- Master list of D compiler vendors.
- immutable Vendor vendor;
- Which vendor produced this compiler.
- immutable uint version_major;
immutable uint version_minor;
- The vendor specific version number, as in version_major.version_minor
- immutable uint D_major;
- The version of the D Programming Language Specification supported by the compiler.