Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Identify the compiler used and its various features.
Walter Bright, Alex Rønne Petersen
- immutable string name;
- Vendor specific string naming the compiler, for example: "Digital Mars D".
- enum Vendor: int;
- Master list of D compiler vendors.
- Compiler vendor could not be detected
- Digital Mars D (DMD)
- GNU D Compiler (GDC)
- LLVM D Compiler (LDC)
- Stupid D Compiler (SDC)
- immutable Vendor vendor;
- Which vendor produced this compiler.
- immutable uint version_major;
immutable uint version_minor;
- The vendor specific version number, as in version_major.version_minor
- immutable uint D_major;
- The version of the D Programming Language Specification supported by the compiler.
Copyright Digital Mars 2000 - 2011. | Page generated by Ddoc on Sat Aug 27 10:44:18 2016