Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Change Log: 2.001
Download D 2.001
released Jun 27, 2007
- Added D_Version2 predefined identifier to indicate this is a D version 2.0 compiler
- Added __VENDOR__ and __VERSION__.
- Now an error to use both const and invariant as storage classes for the same declaration
- The .init property for a variable is now based on its type, not its initializer.
- std.compiler now is automatically updated.
- Fixed problem catting mutable to invariant arrays.
- Fixed CFTE bug with e++ and e--.
- Bugzilla 1254: Using a parameter initialized to void in a compile-time evaluated function doesn't work
- Bugzilla 1256: "with" statement with symbol
- Bugzilla 1259: Inline build triggers an illegal error msg "Error: S() is not an lvalue"
- Bugzilla 1260: Another tuple bug
- Bugzilla 1261: Regression from overzealous error message
- Bugzilla 1262: Local variable of struct type initialized by literal resets when compared to .init
- Bugzilla 1263: Template function overload fails when overloading on both template and non-template class
- Bugzilla 1268: Struct literals try to initialize static arrays of non-static structs incorrectly
- Bugzilla 1269: Compiler crash on assigning to an element of a void-initialized array in CTFE
- Bugzilla 1270: -inline produces an ICE
- Bugzilla 1272: problems with the new 1.0 section
- Bugzilla 1274: 2.0 beta link points to dmd.zip which is the 1.x chain
- Bugzilla 1275: ambiguity with 'in' meaning
- Bugzilla 1276: static assert message displayed with escaped characters
- Bugzilla 1277: "in final const scope" not considered redundant storage classes
- Bugzilla 1279: const/invariant functions don't accept const/invariant return types
- Bugzilla 1280: std.socket.Socket.send (void,SocketFlags) should take a const(void) instead
- Bugzilla 1283: writefln: formatter applies to following variable
- Bugzilla 1286: crash on invariant struct member function referencing globals