Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Deprecated: This module is considered out-dated and not up to Phobos' current standards. It will be remove in October 2016.
SocketStream is a stream for a blocking, connected Socket.
Example: See /dmd/samples/d/htmlget.d
Christopher E. Miller
- Constructs a SocketStream with the specified Socket and FileMode flags.
- Uses mode FileMode.In | FileMode.Out.
- Property to get the Socket that is being streamed.
- Attempts to read the entire block, waiting if necessary.
- Attempts to write the entire block, waiting if necessary.
- Socket streams do not support seeking. This disabled method throws a SeekException.
- Does not return the entire stream because that would require the remote connection to be closed.
- Close the Socket.
Copyright © 1999-2016 by Digital Mars ®, All Rights Reserved | Page generated by Ddoc on Fri Feb 5 17:57:20 2016