Report a bug
If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue.
Improve this page
Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using a local clone.
Deprecated: This module is considered out-dated and not up to Phobos' current standards. It will be remove in October 2016.
The std.cstream module bridges core.stdc.stdio (or std.stdio) and std.stream. Both core.stdc.stdio and std.stream are publicly imported by std.cstream.
- A Stream wrapper for a C file of type FILE*.
- Create the stream wrapper for the given C file.Parameters:
FILE* cfile a valid C FILE pointer to wrap. FileMode mode a bitwise combination of FileMode.In for a readable file and FileMode.Out for a writeable file. bool seekable indicates if the stream should be seekable.
- Overrides of the Stream methods to call the underlying FILE* C functions.
- CFile wrapper of core.stdc.stdio.stdin (not seekable).
- CFile wrapper of core.stdc.stdio.stdout (not seekable).
- CFile wrapper of core.stdc.stdio.stderr (not seekable).
Copyright Ben Hinkle 2007 - 2009. | Page generated by Ddoc on Fri Feb 5 17:57:16 2016