Report a bug If you spot a problem with this page, click here to create a Bugzilla issue. Improve this page Quickly fork, edit online, and submit a pull request for this page. Requires a signed-in GitHub account. This works well for small changes. If you'd like to make larger changes you may want to consider using local clone.
Warning: This module is considered out-dated and not up to Phobos' current standards. It will remain until we have a suitable replacement, but be aware that it will not remain long term.
The std.cstream module bridges core.stdc.stdio (or std.stdio) and std.stream. Both core.stdc.stdio and std.stream are publicly imported by std.cstream.
- class CFile: std.stream.Stream;
- A Stream wrapper for a C file of type FILE*.
- this(FILE* cfile, FileMode mode, bool seekable = false);
- Create the stream wrapper for the given C file.Parameters:
FILE* cfile a valid C FILE pointer to wrap. FileMode mode a bitwise combination of FileMode.In for a readable file and FileMode.Out for a writeable file. bool seekable indicates if the stream should be seekable.
- @property FILE* file();
@property void file(FILE* cfile);
- void flush();
char ungetc(char c);
size_t readBlock(void* buffer, size_t size);
size_t writeBlock(const void* buffer, size_t size);
ulong seek(long offset, SeekPos rel);
void writeLine(const(char) s);
void writeLineW(const(wchar) s);
- Overrides of the Stream methods to call the underlying FILE* C functions.
- CFile din;
- CFile wrapper of core.stdc.stdio.stdin (not seekable).
- CFile dout;
- CFile wrapper of core.stdc.stdio.stdout (not seekable).
- CFile derr;
- CFile wrapper of core.stdc.stdio.stderr (not seekable).